CED – Georgia Technical Resource Center
Ideas to Solutions!
The Georgia Technical Resource Center (Ga-TRC) was established to support CED’s Rockwell Automation software and automation controls distribution markets in West Central and South Western Georgia.
Our mission is to provide a team of industrial automation specialists that deliver superior service and support to the electrical industrial automation users in our outlined distribution territory. The TRC accomplishes this by applying team-oriented strategies and value-added services while representing Rockwell Automation and RA’s Encompass Partners, manufacturers providing leading technologies and valued solutions. In pursuing this mission, we strive to ensure that we have the highest quality of professional knowledge and skills to meet both our internal and external customers’ needs.
The following examples are just a few of the services our team provides:
- Process automation solutions
- Product application support & solutions
- Proof of concept design support
- New product and/or service introduction and demonstrations
- On-site (or telephone) technical assistance
- Seminars, commercial programs and technical training
- Technology migration support for legacy applications
Please contact one of our Specialists for more information